四川逍遥网

四川逍遥网 首页 新闻 查看内容

33 years ago, Jordan scored 63 points in the playoffs

2019-4-20 17:56| 发布者: admin| 查看: 75| 评论: 0|来自: 四川耍耍网

摘要: Thirty-three years ago, Michael Jordan wrote a miracle in Boston, setting an NBA playoff record with 63 points. In that game, Jordan single-handedly challenged the star-studded Celtics, which was the ...
Thirty-three years ago, Michael Jordan wrote a miracle in Boston, setting an NBA playoff record with 63 points. In that game, Jordan single-handedly challenged the star-studded Celtics, which was the beginning of Jordan's playoff legend. He went from the single-core supergiant to the leader of the team, whose talent and technology were important, and his spirit of never giving up was even more valuable.

Without a persistent attitude, there will not be the first person in NBA history. Jordan has only one, but his great spirit can be inherited, in the pursuit of rapid success, the star club crowds today, who can have Jordan's fighting spirit and determination?

Rotten? Are you kidding?

In the 1985-86 season, the second year of Jordan's NBA career, Jordan only played three games in the regular season. Jordan was injured. At first, everyone thought it was a sprain in his left ankle, but after examination, it was found to be a fracture. At that time, the tabloids in the big newspapers were alarmist, saying that the injury was enough to ruin career. There are some veterans in the league who have long been unhappy with Jordan who sneer at him: "This fellow is sure to be vulnerable to injury when he flies around. He dares not play like that in the future."

Jordan was also depressed for some time after he learned of the serious injury. He did not answer the phone, watch TV or listen to the radio, and closed himself up. However, Jordan soon realized that it was meaningless to do so. He decided to return to his alma mater, the University of North Carolina, to pursue his degree and calm himself with his studies.

Peaceful Jordan recovered quite quickly. He broke his bone at the end of October and was able to practice basketball in February of the next year. When he went to the hospital in March for a review, his left foot was better than his right foot. At that time, the Bulls won 22 and lost 43. The playoffs were in danger. Jordan could not sit still. He asked Miao to come back. "I can't watch the team fall into the abyss. I've recovered and I want to play and contribute to the team." Jordan said.

For Jordan's call, Bulls owner Reinsdorf and general manager Klaus refused. Klaus's plan is that the Bulls give up this season and put away the draft. What if Jordan comes back and brings the team into the playoffs? So Klaus went to three doctors to argue that if Jordan came back at this time, there was a 10% to 15% chance that old injuries would recur and lead to career scrap.

Jordan, however, thought the opposite way once. "Michael said that 10% to 15% of the recurrence probability, in his opinion, is 85% to 90% safe and sound, he knows his body better than we do, we have to make concessions." Claus recalls.

Klaus compromised with Jordan to allow him to play, but the regular season must be limited. Klaus's idea is to protect Jordan at a limited time. Jordan plays less time and probably won't be able to bring the Bulls into the playoffs. They can also bet on the draft. However, although Jordan was limited to playing 25 minutes in the regular season after his return, he still had 23 points per game output and brought the Bulls into the top eight of the Eastern Conference, which made Claus laugh and cry.

This is God disguising himself as Jordan.

In the first round of the 1986 playoffs, the Eastern Eighth Bulls met the Eastern First Celtic. The green shirt was one of the top legendary teams in NBA history. Five of the 13 players were later elected to the Hall of Fame. Four of them entered the fifty greatest stars in NBA history. Leader Bird won MVP for three consecutive years. The Celtics won 67 games in the regular season and lost 40 to 1 at home. Boston media described the Celtics as a comparison of strength with the Bulls: "The Chicago guys, except Jordan, are free to play for the Celtics, the Green Army will not want it."

Before the series began, Celtic coach K.C. -Jones did not take the bull into consideration. In Jones'view, the bull was a young star who had just recovered from a serious foot injury with a mob of rabbles. Jones is not going to double Jordan because he doesn't think a young man who has recovered from a serious injury can play an incredible game against the Celtics.

In the first game of the series, Jones defended Jordan with Dennis Johnson. Johnson was the MVP of the 1979 Finals. He was selected as the best defensive team nine times. He had strong defensive ability. He locked up the Magician in the 1984 Finals. However, Johnson failed to defend against Jordan, who scored 49 points in 18 of 36 shots. Johnson posted the data sheet on the wall after the game and looked at Jordan's 49 handouts. "Michael won't get so many points in the next game."

After the first game, Celtic star McHale found coach Jones, who was somewhat confused. "Coach, do we need to change our defensive strategy, or do we need to double Jordan?" McHale asked. Jones gave McHale a hard look.'We're the first in the league, they're the eighth in the East, and they need to use a bag?'

April 20, 1986, Boston Garden Hall, the second game of the series. Jordan carefully watched the champion flag flying above the stadium before the game. He knew the strength of the Celtics and what he wanted to do. "They are Celtics. This team is too strong. We have to go all out." Jordan said.

After the Celtics started, they insisted on defending against Jordan alone. After the first three quarters, Coach Jones looked rather ugly. Jordan had already scored 36 points. Johnson and Danny Angel had been exhausted to defend Jordan in turn. Jordan hit the basketball one after another and upset the Green Shirts'defence.

Jones finally realized that individual defense against Jordan was almost equivalent to suicide. Jones, in spite of his dignity, used a double-edged defense against Jordan. As long as Jordan held the ball, there would be at least two.

鲜花

握手

雷人

路过

鸡蛋

最新评论

相关分类

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|四川逍遥网

Copyright © 2019 四川耍耍网Template by 四川逍遥网All Rights Reserved.

Powered by Discuz!X3.2

返回顶部